On this page you will find the active payment methods in the e-shop Top Flowers - because flowers love us!
With this type of payment it is necessary to visit the store `` Top Flowers - CENTER`` and make the payment (Sofia, 112 Vasil Levski Blvd.)
* You can pay cash or via a post-terminal
* Payment must be made before delivery
This type of payment is intended only for shipments in the city of SOFIA
* With this option you choose to pay the courier upon delivery
* Orders over BGN 200.00 cannot be delivered with a COD payment option
Payments of any type with a credit or debit card are accepted
No pre-registration is required
* Once you make the payment, we receive an automatic notification of a successful transaction
* Most card issuers require a 3d Security CODE
When choosing this payment system, you have the following payment options:
If you are registered in PayPal you can pay directly through your account
If you do not have a registration, you can pay directly by card using the button `` Pay with Debit or Credit Card``
Users are redirected to the payment system page. In the page of EPAY.bg you have a choice for type of payment. The choices are as follows:
Online payment (this type of payment is provided for registered users)
Payment by card using the `` PAYMENT BY CARD`` button
Cash on hand EASYPAY
B-Pay ATM payment
* Once the payment is finalized, we will receive an automatic notification
* When choosing this method, it is necessary to make a payment at the EasyPay cash desk
След финализирането на поръчката, автоматично ще получите 10 цифрен код за плащане
Once you go to the EasyPay checkout you only need to provide the code to the employee
* You will also receive the code by e-mail
* The validity of the code is 48 hours.
* After making the payment, we receive an automatic notification
Holder: TF Group 2009 ltd. Bank: First Investment Bank IBAN: BG32FINV91501017405099 BIC: FINVBGSF FIBank - Sofia class Reason: Order №…
* It is recommended that you send us a copy of the payment order in case your order is for a date earlier than 2 days after the transfer to e-mail: [email protected]
* In case of an express order, the payment order is a mandatory condition, in case we have not received a payment order, the order will be executed when the paid amount is reflected in our account.
* In case of transfer from a foreign bank, the payment order is obligatory, in case we have not received a payment order, the order will be executed when the paid amount is reflected in our account.